Friday, November 16, 2007

New cookbook and gloves

What can I say, I'm definitely addicted to amazon. Every now and then I'll buy a new cookbook or toy and share my reviews and thoughts with you. This week I really didn't "need" a new cookbook, but I did need new cooking gloves. I bought a pair of red Eastman's in the beginning of the summer. I'm positive that they would have made another season or two, but the dog got to them and pulled out the insides. Check them out here Outdoor Cooking Gloves


I also received a copy of The Texas Cowboy Kitchen. It's a nice mixture of BBQ and indoor cooking. I have no review yet, the write-up I read enticed me to buying it. I'll let you know my thoughts when I get to dig into it.

-Joe

1 comment:

Bid Wiz Player BBQ Team said...

Hey Joe, if you looking for a great book on the secrets of the pitmister check this one out. it really works. I have taking my smokin "bbq" to new level
http://b709a4w9a91p0y7ymal9p9arel.hop.clickbank.net/

/* Google analytics */